Features & Specs
Designed and built for comfort, this camera strap sits securely at the side and is easily accessed to capture a shot at a moment notice. The ergonomic body-conforming system and pivot ring keep weight distributed along the shoulder muscles keeping strain off the neck.
- Designed for men: the UltraFit Layered-Pad Technology™ and ergonomically placed pivot ring allow the strap to conform to the body for ultimate comfort.
- Hands-free camera stability: secures camera close to body with the SpeedCinch™ system to free up your hands and prevent potential camera damage.
- Ready to shoot in seconds: strap extends automatically as you glide your camera up from your side to a shooting position in one fluid motion.
- Approachable style: sleek design and high-tech, neutral colored materials provide a versatile style that is perfect for any occasion.
- Portable: ultra-lightweight materials make it easy to compact and store in your bag.
Designed for:DSLR, Pro DSLR
Dimensions and Weight:
|Weight:||99 g (0.22 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||130 g (0.29 lbs)|
Q & A
Is the strap for men one size fits all?
Could you carry 2 cameras, with 2 of these slings? If not, is there some other way to carry a second camera off the other shoulder?
The strap causes considerable discomfort due to chaffing against my lower neck after about 1 hour. I have tried decreasing the tension, but it does't help. do you have any recommendations?
I typically put my backpack on after putting the camera strap around my shoulder so that I can take backpack off without worrying about the camera strap. Will the design of this strap infringe on how easy it is to swing the camera into action?
I just received my Sling strap and haven't tried it out yet. Would it be suitable to attach it to the tripod foot of my 500mm lens to distribute the weight?
I have a Samsung camera w350f. The camera does not have a camera strap option so I am searching for one like this that fits into the tripod hole. Will this work for this camera?
Hi! I'm left-handed and I was wondering if I can use the strap with both shoulders? And would it be uncomfortable to use the strap with a backpack? Thanks!
How much weight can this strap hold up to?
You have no items to compare.