Features & Specs
Description:JOBY’s best-selling original GorillaPod is a lightweight, flexible tripod, which easily attaches your point-and-shoot camera to a range of objects including any pole or tree so you always get the perfect angle wherever you are.
- Capture better perspectives: flexible wrappable joints secure camera to objects and position the camera at any angle to frame the perfect shot.
- Stability on any surface: rubberized ring/foot grips allow you to capture crisp photos, even in low light.
- Reliable performance: over 80 plastic compounds tested over a year to identify the best materials for optimal feel and durability; can support up to 7x its weight.
- Portable: flexible and lightweight legs allow you to easily store and carry when on the go.
- Quick setup: quick-release clip stays connected to your camera.
- Peace of mind: lock ring ensures your camera is safely attached.
- Intuitive: flexible legs make it easy and fun to use.
Designed for:Point & Shoot Camera
Dimensions and Weight:
|Product Dimensions:||3 x 3 x 15 cm (1.18 x 1.18 x 5.91 in)|
|Weight:||45.3 g (0.10 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||120 g (0.26 lbs)|
|Capacity:||325 g (0.72 lbs)|
In The Box
- GorillaPod Original
- Quick Release Clip
Using the GorillaPod Original Camera Tripod with Point and Shoot Cameras
We spend a lot of time playing around with GorillaPods and over the past few years we've gotten GorillaPod positioning down to a science. Here is our guide for how to get the most out of your GorillaPod Original flexible camera tripod.
The flexible joints of GorillaPod Original can bend and rotate 360°, which offers infinite positioning possibilities for your point and shoot camera. If you position your camera tripod legs correctly, you camera can stay secure and balanced for hours.
Step 1: Stabilize the left and right sides
Secure one leg to the left of your camera, and then secure one leg to the right of your camera. By positioning one leg to the left and one to the right, you prevent the camera from slipping sideways.
Step 2: Prevent the camera from moving forwards or backwards
The third tripod leg should be used to prevent the camera from slipping forwards or backwards. By positioning one leg directly in front of your camera, you prevent the camera from drooping, slipping or sliding forward.
Conversely, place the third leg directly behind the camera if you feel it tilting backwards.
Step 3: Adjust your camera
Once the GorillaPod legs are secure, grip the GorillaPod Original with one hand. With your other hand, adjust the position of your camera so the subject of your photo is perfectly framed. Better photographs in three easy steps!
Q & A
You have no items to compare.