Features & Specs
Full of versatility this GoPro®/action video suction cup mount has the flexibility of a GorillaPod arm attached to an industrial suction cup. An easy to use twist and lock system attaches quickly to smooth clean surfaces. Strength and flexibility make this a go-to tool.
- Modular design for easy mix & match: The removable Arm and Mount for GoPro® allows you to quickly swap out your gear for the ideal set-up with our other product solutions via the universal 1⁄4"-20 screw design.
- Movable arm for quick camera angle adjustments: The reliable GorillaPod ball & socket arm allows you to quickly change the action camera position.
- Ultimate hold on smooth surfaces: Industrial-strength suction cup locks into place to provide a secure hold against smooth, non-porous and clean surfaces.
- Quick-twist lock for easy and fast set-up: Simplified, compact design makes it easy to grip and secure—you actually can feel it lock into place!
Designed for:Action Video Cam
Dimensions and Weight:
|Weight:||110 g (0.24 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||150 g (0.33 lbs)|
Suction Cup & GorillaPod Arm
Flexible, fast angles for your action video camera
In The Box
- Suction Cup
- GorillaPod Arm
- GoPro™ Tripod Quick release Mount
Q & A
Can it go underwater?
What is the max weight this product can hold?
I'm looking for a suction cup to attached my Canon G7x MII, is this suitable for it and will it with stand my camera's weight?
Hi, would you sugest to use suction cup gorillapod arm for sup (stand up paddle board)?
can the suction cup hold a nikon b700? (565 grams)
hi, I wonder if I can use on the surfing board? is this stable enough?
HI , 1- I wonder if i could use for the car outside ? 2- there is a way to buy it online ?
I have the Panasonic Lumix FT5 - a tough camera water-proof and shock-proof. It weights 245g. Would it be alright on the this mount
You have no items to compare.