Features & Specs
The twist to lock industrial strength suction cup provides an ultra secure hold to any smooth, non-porous, clean surface while the locking arm provides unparalleled vibration reduction at any camera angle. This GoPro®/action video locking suction cup mount is a videographers must have.
- Modular design for easy mix & match: The removable Arm and Mount for GoPro® allows you to quickly swap out your gear for the ideal set-up with our other product solutions via the universal 1⁄4"-20 screw design.
- Position at any angle:Two articulating ball joints rotate 360° and pivot 180° side to side on the Locking Arm.
- Vibration-Resistant: The ultra-stabilized, sturdy Locking Arm allows your camera to stay in position for long-duration shots.
- Quick-twist lock for easy and fast set-up: Simplified, compact design makes it easy to grip and secure—you actually can feel it lock into place!
- Ultimate hold on smooth surfaces Industrial-strength suction cup locks into place to provide a secure hold against smooth, non-porous and clean surfaces.
Designed for:Action Video Cam
Dimensions and Weight:
|Weight:||120 g (0.26 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||150 g (0.33 lbs)|
Suction Cup & Locking Arm
What's your angle?
In The Box
- Suction Cup
- Locking Arm
- GoPro™ Tripod Quick release Mount
Q & A
Hi there just wondering what the dimensions are for the suction cup area.
Could this be used to secure a garmin virbX (which is waterproof) to a Kayak ?
Purchased the Joby with Locking Arms, 16 hours ago, used on my car for time lapse for a 6 hour drive yesterday. This morning I go to play around with it some more and the rubber cover for the lower ball joint has torn off... is there a replacement?
Would this be able to hold a camcorder if I hung it from the front window? I have a Canon VIXIA HF R500.
What speed is the suction cup rated to (in MPH)?
How much weight can they hold if attached to a window? I want to cantilever clothes to multiple hangers to hang wet hockey gear in hotels above AC/Heat units. Wet shoulder, shin & elbow pads, gloves, socks, sweater and breezers.
Can the locking arm be taken off and the gopro be attached directly to the bass.
You have no items to compare.