Features & Specs
Description:New shot possibilities and previously unreachable angles await you with this GoPro®/action video jib system. The Action Jib Kit attaches to any monopod or to an optional 4 piece steel pole set, which can be adjusted to the length your shoot needs. Give your videography all the versatility a jib offers.
- Removable, adjustable pole clamps: Two mounts adjust to any cylindrical pole. One goes at the base of the pole with the handle and other goes at the end where the Action Camera will be mounted.
- Handle with 1/4"-20 screw: Handle grip allows you to rotate the camera with the integrated pulley system. Also, the handle has an extra 1/4"-20 screw so you can mount an Arm and a GripTight for remote video viewing.
- Adjustable cording for any pole length: Comes with a cord that can be tied to accommodate different pole lengths.
- Optional 3 Modular 20” (50.8 cm) aluminum extension poles: The three poles feature a painter’s pole threading so you to create the pole length you want.
- Portable & easy to assemble/disassemble: All components come in a compact bag that you can carry with you on-the-go.
Designed for:Action Video Cam
Dimensions and Weight:
Action Jib Kit:
|Product Dimensions:||19 x 9 x 20 cm (7.48 x 3.54 x 7.87 in)|
|Weight:||320 g (0.70 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||370 g (0.81 lbs)|
Action Jib Kit & Pole Pack:
|Product Dimensions:||19 x 7.8 x 152.8 cm (7.48 x 3.07 x 60.16 in)|
|Weight:||665 g (1.46 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||720 g (1.58 lbs)|
1/4"-20 standard tripod mount, GoPro mount
ABS Plastic, Elastic, Nylon, Stainless Steel, Steel, TPE
In The Box
- Camera mount and pole clamp
- Bungee tensioner cord
- GoPro® Tripod Mount adapter
- Two lengths of pulley cords
- Handle and pole clamp
- The Jib Kit carry bag
- three aluminum extension poles (only if option selected)
Q & A
You have no items to compare.