Features & Specs
This GoPro®/action video tripod opens up a new dimension of possibilities. The GorillaPod Action Tripod has a ball head, is versatile, flexible and lightweight allowing you to take you action videography to the limits of your imagination.
- Quick Set-ups: Comes with two quick-release clips–Mount for GoPro® and the standard 1⁄4"-20 tripod clip–so it works with all action cameras.
- Precise control with integrated ballhead Quickly orient your action camera with 90° tilting and 360° panning capabilities.
- Secure camera almost anywhere Flexible, wrappable legs with rubberized rings and foot grips provide stability.
Designed for:Action Video Cam
Dimensions and Weight:
|Product Dimensions:||5.5 x 5.5 x 25.7 cm (2.17 x 2.17 x 10.12 in)|
|Weight:||191 g (0.42 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||220 g (0.48 lbs)|
|Capacity:||1000 g (2.20 lbs)|
For Action & 360 Cams
Whatever your tool, GorillaPod ups your game.
In The Box
- GorillaPod With Integrated Aluminum Ballhead
- 1/4"-20 Quick Release Plate
- Tripod Mount For GoPro™ Quick Release Plate
Q & A
Hi, what would you recommend for a GoPro Hero 5? We'd love to have a tripod with a ballhead for timelaps function and turning around at the same time. Thanks in advance!
Does this fit the HERO 5 Black
Is the action tripod the same with hybrid? the size and everything?
Can i use this flexible tripod with my Casio Exilim ZR1600? If not, which of your flexible tripod you can recommend that can be used for both Casio Exilim ZR1600 and GoPro?
Is it the same size as the hybrid?
Does the joby action tripod come with a bubble balance on it
I had a problem with one arm, just unlocked of GorillaPod. always have to fit the arm in GorillaPod.
What do you use to attach go pro to mount? A standard go pro thimb screw wont tighten down all the way. The go pro rotates on the mount
You have no items to compare.