Features & Specs
Designed and built for comfort, this women’s camera strap sits securely at the side and is easily accessed to capture a shot at a moment notice. The ergonomic S-curve and pivot ring keep weight distributed along the shoulder muscles keeping strain off the neck.
- Designed for women: the shorter, more narrow UltraFit Layered-Pad Technology™ with ergonomically placed S-curve and smaller pivot ring allow the strap to conform to the female body for ultimate comfort.
- Hands-free camera stability: secures camera close to body with the SpeedCinch™ system to free up your hands and prevent potential camera damage.
- Ready to shoot in seconds: strap extends automatically as you glide your camera up from your side to a shooting position in one fluid motion.
- Approachable style: sleek design and high-tech, neutral colored materials provide a versatile style that is perfect for any occasion.
- Portable: ultra-lightweight materials make it easy to compact and store in your bag.
Designed for:DSLR, Pro DSLR
Dimensions and Weight:
|Product Dimensions:||4 x 162 cm (1.7 x 64 in)|
|Weight:||88 g (0.19 lbs)|
|Packaged Weight:||130 g (0.29 lbs)|
UltraFit Sling Strap for Women
Adapts from a secure cinch to flexible shooter instantly
Q & A
I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between the pro and the ultra fit. I am a woman but I have a large DSLR camera and I usually shoot with long heavy lenses. Is the ultra fit designed for smaller cameras?
What is the difference between the Men's version and Women's version of this strap?? I ask because my wife and I sometimes share the same camera and are trying to decide whether we can buy one strap or should buy one each.
You have no items to compare.