UltraFit Sling Strap for Women
The revolutionary sling strap for DSLRs and CSCs
Adapts from a secure cinch to flexible shooter instantly
UltraFit Sling StrapTM for Women Images
UltraFit Sling StrapTM for Women Videos
UltraFit Sling Strap for Women Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions about the UltraFit Sling StrapTM for Women
- Will the UltraFit Sling Strap work with my camera? What is the weight limit on the UltraFit Sling Strap?
- The UltraFit Sling Strap is designed for use with DSLRs and CSC cameras. It can accommodate cameras with zoom lenses, battery grips flashes, etc. We've tested the strap with over 100 lbs of weight and it still did not break; it will support even the heaviest DSLRs with battery grips and zoom lenses.
- What is the difference between the UltraFit Sling Strap for Women and UltraFit Sling Strap for Men?
- The UltraFit Sling Strap for Women is designed specifically for a woman's body and will fit almost all women. It has an S-Curve shaped pad that is shorter and thinner than the pad on the Men's strap so that it more comfortably fits a woman's chest. The circular pivot ring at the chest is also slightly smaller in diameter and the total strap length is 6 inches shorter than on the Men's strap.
- Can I use my tripod and your camera strap at the same time?
- Yes, with our UltraPlate Quick Release Plate you can use two 1/4-20 tripod-mounted accessories at the same time. Attach the UltraPlate to your camera, then attach your camera strap to one of the plate's mounting holes, and then attach your tripod quick release plate to the other mounting hole. UltraPlate is Arca-Swiss compatible so you can put it directly onto any Arca-Swiss tripod or ballhead, like Ballhead X for GorillaPod Focus.
- What is JOBY's warranty policy?
- JOBY offers a one (1) year warranty on all products and an extended two (2) year warranty on Pro Sling Straps, UltraFit Sling Straps, UltraFit Hand Straps and 3-Way Camera Straps. We will happily repair or exchange your product if it is defective. To submit a warranty claim, please email info@JOBY.com and include your purchase receipt, photo of the product defect, and shipping address.
- What is JOBY’s return policy?
- JOBY is committed to guaranteeing your satisfaction with our products. We accept JOBY.com return purchases 30 days from the invoice date. Customer is responsible for return shipping unless product arrives defective or damaged. To find out more information on how to return products, please click here for more information.
- How can I purchase JOBY products internationally?
- JOBY.com does not currently fulfill non-US orders. Please visit our International Distributors page to find the contact information for the JOBY distributor in or near your country who can advise you where to purchase JOBY products locally.
- I have more questions!
- And we have more answers! Try our Support FAQ, but if you still have questions, comments, or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible! Or follow us online at: Facebook, Google Plus, or Twitter!
Just like JOBY revolutionized camera tripods, we set out to transform camera straps. To replace the limp piece of cloth and foam hanging off your camera, we've created a dynamic and innovative camera strap that makes your photography comfortable, quick and much more fun. Start to finish, the UltraFit Sling Strap for Women is pure JOBY design and innovation. Scroll to learn more.
Designing for Comfort
After talking with photographers and testing every camera strap on the market, we discovered that no one designed a strap to work with your curves. We think that your camera strap should let you quickly and securely place your camera wherever it feels the most comfortable on your body.
Uncomfortable is so Last Season!
We designed the UltraFit Sling Strap to prevent the common comfort problems you face—so you don't have to suffer during a shoot.
Ergonomically Optimized for Your Curves
The UltraFit Sling Strap for Women will fit great, whatever your body type. The length and width of the strap pad, the length of the webbing, the size and placement of the pivot ring—each is optimized for a woman's body. Our camera strap conforms to the shape of your body instead of just lying flatly across it.
Designing for Speed
There are just moments between you and the perfect shot. But, a lot of the time you spend shooting isn't with your camera at your face. We designed a camera strap that not only helps you capture fleeting moments, but also makes your downtime more enjoyable with your camera always at hand, but also hands free.
See the SpeedCinch System in Action
The UltraFit Sling Strap dynamically adjusts in just seconds with a simple pull, unlike any other camera strap.
To cinch it close to your body, pull your camera and the circular chest pivot ring in opposite directions. Lock the strap in cinched position for added security when moving around or in crowded places.
To return to shooting mode, unlock the strap, grab your camera by it's grip and draw it forward. The strap fluidly extends to arm's length.
Built for Fast & Easy Access
Custom, high performance materials so nothing will slow you down
Best-in-class webbing is optimized to smoothly and quickly glide through the camera strap hardware
UltraFit Layered-Pad Technology
Merges four fabrics to create a strap
pad that is lightweight and still evenly distributes the weight of a DSLR or CSC
Designing for Securityi
We know that protecting your camera is a top priority, especially when you're shooting out in the field. Our SpeedCinch system, with its fiberglass-reinforced parts and safety locks, lets you comfortably cinch your camera closer to your body for peace of mind.
Danger Lurks Around Every Corner!
We're no stranger to camera mishaps, which is why we designed a strap you can rely on to prevent them. Say goodbye to jostling, swinging, bumping and dropping forever.
SpeedCinch System Protects Your Camera
The UltraFit Peace of Mind
SpeedCinch System and custom hardware allow you to keep your camera close and lock it in place
SpeedCinch System for Safety
Cinch your camera tight against your body to prevent swinging, bumping or accidental drops
Lock for Security
Lock the strap in cinched position for added security in crowded places or during active movement
Bearing for Mobility & Stability
A greased bearing inside the attachment mechanism allows your camera to spin and rotate without unscrewing from the strap
Stainless Steel ¼-20" Thumbscrew
Strap easily and securely attaches to your camera
Is as strong and dependable as metal parts, yet still super lightweight