Pro Sling Strap
Choose your camera strap size based on your t-shirt size
Pro Sling StrapTM Images
Pro Sling StrapTM Videos
Pro Sling Strap Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions about the Pro Sling StrapTM
- How much weight can the Pro Sling Strap support?
- We don't put a camera weight limit on our camera straps because they can easily support the weight of even the heaviest professional DSLR cameras. The Pro Sling Strap has passed weight tests with over 100 lbs static load.
- What is the difference between the UltraFit Sling Strap and Pro Sling Strap?
- Our Pro Sling Strap and UltraFit Sling Strap are very similar in fuctionality. The Pro Sling Strap is made of more robust materials and is even thinner and more lightweight than the UltraFit Sling Strap. It also comes with our Camera Tether, which provides an additional attachment point for backup camera security.
- What is JOBY's warranty policy?
- JOBY offers a one (1) year warranty on all products and an extended two (2) year warranty on Pro Sling Straps, UltraFit Sling Straps, UltraFit Hand Straps and 3-Way Camera Straps. We will happily repair or exchange your product if it is defective. To submit a warranty claim, please email info@JOBY.com and include your purchase receipt, photo of the product defect, and shipping address.
- What is JOBY’s return policy?
- JOBY is committed to guaranteeing your satisfaction with our products. We accept JOBY.com return purchases 30 days from the invoice date. Customer is responsible for return shipping unless product arrives defective or damaged. To find out more information on how to return products, please click here for more information.
- How can I purchase JOBY products internationally?
- JOBY.com does not currently fulfill non-US orders. Please visit our International Distributors page to find the contact information for the JOBY distributor in or near your country who can advise you where to purchase JOBY products locally.
- I have more questions!
- And we have more answers! Try our Support FAQ, but if you still have questions, comments, or feedback, email us at email@example.com, and we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible! Or follow us online at: Facebook, Google Plus, or Twitter!
Pro Sling Strap at a Glance
Learn what makes the Pro Sling Strap
perfect for your professional DSLR
Instant Camera Access & Secure Camera Stowing
The length of our Pro Sling Strap adjusts in seconds with a simple pull, thanks to our quick-draw SpeedCinch pulley system.
Cinch. To cinch your DSLR tight against your body, pull your camera and the circular chest pivot ring in opposite directions.
Lock. Lock the strap in this cinched position for added camera security when moving around or in crowded places.
Unlock & Shoot. To return to shooting mode, unlock the strap, grab your camera by its grip and draw it forward in an upward arc motion. The strap fluidly extends, doubling in length and making it easy to capture the perfect shot.
Quickly Go From Cinched Mode to Shooting
Attaching Your DSLR is Quick, Easy & Secure
The Pro Sling Strap’s camera attachment mechanism has a greased bearing which allows your camera to freely rotate 360° without becoming unscrewed from the strap.
Secure your Pro Sling Strap to your camera by completely tightening the thumbscrew. For an even more secure grip, use a coin to tighten down the screw. Periodically check the tightness of the screw to ensure a secure attachment.
For additional peace of mind, attach the camera tether. Loop it through the left shoulder lug then attach the tether carabiner to the top loop of the camera strap webbing.
Innovations to Keep Your Camera Safe & Secure
SpeedCinch system for camera safety
Cinch your camera tight against your body to prevent camera from swinging, bumping or banging around.
Lock for camera security
Lock the strap in cinched position for added camera security in crowded places or while moving around.
Bearing for mobility & stability
A greased bearing inside the attachment mechanism allows your camera to spin and rotate without unscrewing from the strap.
As strong and dependable as metal parts, yet still super lightweight.
Camera Tether for peace of mind
Camera Tether provides a secondary attachment point from the strap to the camera shoulder lug.