Happy Friday Creactives!
Another busy week here at JOBY. Can you believe that it’s July already?!?
With Independence Day weekend upon us, I thought it only proper to give a quick tutorial about the how to best capture the fireworks displays that will be shooting up all over the country. You don’t want to miss the shot because you’re fumbling with your iPhone, right?
So here we go …
1. Bust out your iPhone and GorillaMobile and position it appropriately.
2. Choose our app Frame X Frame.
3. Turn off the flash.
4. Choose the Time Lapse setting. I’d set it to take 1000 shots at 2 second intervals to capture the most possible. Set yourself up for success.
5. Sit back, enjoy the show and let Frame X Frame do all the work for you.
6. Marvel at all of your perfect shots. You must have killer timing!
In other news, the GorillaTorch Original got a nice shout out in this month’s issue of Real Simple. It was lauded “Best Hands Free Flashlight” … exactly what we were aiming for. The GorillaTorch Original is just a media darling these days, but we’re not complaining!
For the extreme sports inclined of you out there, check out this new free iPad app from Red Bull over the long weekend. The Red Bull Illume HD iPad App allows you to peruse 250 of the best adventure and extreme sports photos taken within the last year. Each photo includes an accompanying bio and a caption about how the image was shot. Get inspired and pick up some action photography tips, I don’t mind if I do. Here are just a few incredible images to lure you in.
Happy Friday and enjoy the holiday weekend! I see BBQs and beaches in my future.