Features & Specs
With this GoPro-friendly Action Battery Grip (and mount) you can triple the battery life of your camera while keeping things lightweight and compact. Don't worry about running out of power midway through a shoot. You even can use it to charge your smartphone or any other accessory on location (and use your smartphone to shoot video).
- Triple the life of your action cam. This grip has a built-in battery that can re-charge your action camera fully two times while you’re out on your adventure.
- Comes with USB charging cable. A shorter cord makes it easy to charge your GoPro while in use. Even charge any accessory – including your smartphone.
- Resizable tether for an added and secure hold. The removable wrist strap provides extra security against drops.
- Bottom 1⁄4"-20 mount for numerous mounting options. Mount to a tripod for an eye-level, hands-free set-up, or to the UltraPlate 208 to create a powered mini rig.
- Works with any action cam with 1⁄4"-20 design. Comes with built-in, standard GoPro mount and thumbscrew, plus includes a top pin for use with any other action camera (1⁄4"-20 screw).
Designed for:Action Video Cam
Dimensions and Weight:
|Product Dimensions:||3 x 6 x 17.9 cm (1.18 x 2.36 x 7.05 in)|
|Weight:||165 g (0.36 lbs)|
Striking a Balance: Size/Quality/Capacity
Small Size: Grip is only 6 inches long as used on GoPro, 7 inches with 1/4"-20 adapter for Sony/ other action cam.
Lightweight: Keep things nimble with one of the lightest battery grips on the market. Weight: 164g | 5.8oz | .36lbs.
Quality Electronics: Engineered with both NTC thermistor and protecting IC to safeguard against battery overcharge and short circuit.
Capacity to Go: Charge your GoPro or phone multiple times or shoot while connected to triple your shooting time.
Great for GoPro and much more...
Add Micro Hybrid tripod for power and stability
Includes 1/4"-20 mount for Sony
Add GripTight for phone video
Charges your phone and devices
In The Box
- Action Battery Grip
- 1/4"-20 adapter
- GoPro thumbscrew
- Connector cable
- Safety tether
Q & A
Can it be used underwater?
You have no items to compare.